Welcome back to the PFA podcast. Thank you to those who returned and welcome to those who are new.
We also had a mass murder last night and it shines a massive light on the negative ads against Mexicans and immigrants as of late seeing as the shooter, yet again, was neither.
Blackface also made an appearance again with yet another tone-deaf look at it followed by outrage then a cancellation of Megyn Kelly’s show. What is blackface and why is it not acceptable? Listen in and find out.
The midterm elections were the most anticipated of my voting lifetime and they didn’t disappoint. Was it a blue wave? Red wave? Repudiation of Trump? Who won? There are so many questions and angles to consider here and they are broken down.
- Mass shooting at Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, California
- Megyn Kelly wonders what the big deal is about blackface
- New hair, new me 💃🏻 I’m coming out #hair #hairstyle #inspired #DianaRoss
- Megyn Kelly apologizes for defending blackface Halloween costumes
- Survey: NBC’s canceling of ‘Megyn Kelly Today’ is ‘too harsh’ after blackface comments
- Minstrel show history
- 2018 Midterm Election Results
- All 19 Black Women Running for Judge in a Texas Race Won Tuesday Night
Nevada elected a dead Republican pimp.
This is not a joke.
Dennis Hof was a pimp, died, stayed on the ballot, voters were notified of his death and 70% of them voted for him anyway.
THEY VOTED FOR A PIMP’S CORPSE.