Welcome back to the PFA podcast. Thank you to those who returned and welcome to those who are new.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we take a look at political and personal reasons to be thankful. What were you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
- U.S. considering sanctioning Cuban officials over their role in Venezuela
- Venezuelan Former Treasurer Says He Accepted $1 Billion In Bribes
- More than 40 countries may cut diplomatic ties with Venezuela. Fine, but would it do any good?
- Venezuelan City Launches Its Own Currency Amid Cash Crunch
- The House has voted 54 times in four years on Obamacare. Here’s the full list.