Welcome back to the PFA podcast. Thank you to those who returned and welcome to those who are new.
We have heard a lot of rhetoric about election fraud parrotted as Republican talking points, but do we have a confirmed case of election fraud in North Carolina by Republicans? This story is crazy and about as interesting as it sounds.
To start, we look at why PFA exists and what it means to join the #FreeAgentNation.
- U.S. considering sanctioning Cuban officials over their role in Venezuela
- Venezuelan Former Treasurer Says He Accepted $1 Billion In Bribes
- More than 40 countries may cut diplomatic ties with Venezuela. Fine, but would it do any good?
- Venezuelan City Launches Its Own Currency Amid Cash Crunch
- The House has voted 54 times in four years on Obamacare. Here’s the full list.