Welcome back to the PFA podcast. Thank you to those who returned and welcome to those who are new.
There was a massacre in New Zealand last Friday. There are many narratives surfacing and we explore the top 3: Trump’s white nationalist support, racism/anti-Muslim related, and guns. We also look at how it spurred the discussion in America again and why the shooter did it in the first place.
- Christchurch mosque shootings: The faces of the victims
- In Wake Of Mass Shooting, New Zealand’s Ardern Calls For Global Fight Against Racism
- NZ foreign minister headed to Turkey to ‘confront’ Erdogan’s mosque shooting comments
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern confirms gun law reform after mosque massacre
- How two different terror attacks were covered by The Mirror
- Trump Response
- Fact-checking Trump’s notion that white nationalism is not a rising threat
- Combatting racism tweet