Welcome back to the PFA podcast.
Following up on Episode 40, John takes a look at American intervention and the pervasiveness of it compared to how we react to it from outsiders.
- US Moves on Iran
- US deployment a response to Iran moving ballistic missiles by boat: report
- US deploys carrier strike group to send ‘clear and unmistakable message’ to Iran
- Trump’s secretary of state slams Jeremy Corbyn’s support for Nicolás Maduro as ‘disgusting’
- Venezuela crisis: US lifts sanctions on general who broke ranks
- (nothing new for the US to intervene) Trump’s Venezuela Moves Follow Long History Of Intervention In Latin America
- The Latest: Police take No. 2 leader of Venezuela congress
- Dow makes stunning comeback, recovering nearly all of 471-point plunge on hope trade deal not dead
- Trump escalates trade war just as investors were starting to believe in stocks and economy again
- “Murderous Dictators”