Welcome back to the PFA podcast. The House had a hearing about forming a reparations committee to explore America’s racial history and the impact on black Americans. It should be a no-brainer, but we explore why it isn’t. Trump announced his 2020 bid. He does so with typical Trump rhetoric and guess what…he acknowledges, likely by accident, tariffs impact Americans. SHOCKER! (only if you haven’t been listening to PFA) Mexico’s government has agreed to the USMCA terms. Is that a good thing? Yes and no.
- Emancipation Proclamation
- Congressman booed in reparations hearing
- WATCH: Ta-Nehisi Coates’ full opening statement on reparations at House hearing
- H.R.40 – Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act (2018)
- H.R.40 – Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act (2017)
- Trump Announcement