Welcome back to the PFA podcast. Thank you to those who returned and welcome to those who are new.
Are you really shocked rich people are finding ways to exert their influence and money to get their kids into college in ways others can’t? The larger question is around the morality of it and what happens from the fallout.
We also take a look at the Boeing controversy and Russell Westbrook’s “altercation” with a Utah fan.
- Westbrook Threatens Courtside Fan and Wife
- Cheat. Bribe. Lie. Here’s how the college admissions scam allegedly worked
- Exclusive: Ex-NASA Engineer Raises Serious Questions about Boeing 737 MAX 8 Certification
- President Trump on grounding Boeing 737 Max 8 and Max 9 aircraft: “The United States has the greatest record in the world in aviation and we want to keep it that way, so I didn’t want to take any chances.”
- 2:03 Candace Owens Debates Black Lives Matter Activist Hawk Newsome …
- If you’re following the Erik Prince controversy, you’ll enjoy a new highlight clip from my interview with him, in which I ask why he’s building ‘training facilities’ in Xinjiang, where a million Uighur Muslims are in camps, and he tries & fails to deny it:
- Manafort request for leniency met with a final sentence: 7.5 years