Could we really see AOC and Cruz work on a bill to address birth control? It is one of the things we mentioned last week as a solution to the abortion controversy.
Weed is legal, but could you lose your job over it or not get hired by testing positive? Yup…well…at least not in Nevada anymore.
Trump is yet again pushing tariffs and touting it as income from a foreign source. That’s not true by any stretch of the imagination. It is an outright lie and we, yet again, explain why with an added bonus of a look at the debt and deficit under this “conversative” leadership.
We end with Jon Stewart going after Congress in a way we all should when it comes to making sure they do their job. The video is worth a watch!
- Jon Stewart
- Jon Stewart Opening Statement on 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund (C-SPAN)
- Jon Stewart lashes out at hearing on 9/11 responders bill: “You should be ashamed of yourselves”
- House panel passes 9/11 victims fund bill a day after Jon Stewart’s emotional testimony
- Cruz pitches Ocasio-Cortez on bill to make birth control available over the counter
- Nevada bans employers from refusing to hire those who fail marijuana tests
- U.S. Budget Gap Balloons to $739 Billion Despite Tariff Revenue
- Texas governor signs controversial ‘Save Chick-fil-A’ bill into law