A critical recession indicator just hit 32%. This is major news. The indicator has been right for every recession since the ’60’s. The USD might be looking at a downfall as well as other countries start looking at different systems other than the SWIFT system. Couple all of that with Deutsche Bank laying off 18,000 employees and we’re looking at a wild scenario unfold right in front of us.
All that is happening and Bitcoin is running. What could that mean for $BTC and crypto as a whole?
- Bitcoin Run
- A critical recession indicator used by the Fed just hit its highest level since the financial crisis
- Deutsch Bank
- Deutsche Bank lays off 18,000, slashing operation in NYC, London
- Behind Deutsche Bank’s $8.3 billion revamp
- Deutsche Bank announces major restructuring
- After a $354 Billion U.S. Bailout, Germany’s Deutsche Bank Still Has $49 Trillion in Derivatives
- The EUs new SWIFT system
- How the SWIFT System Works
- Trump To Unleash Hell On Europe: EU Announces Channel To Circumvent SWIFT And Iran Sanctions Is Now Operational
- Trump to send 1,000 troops to Middle East as Iran tensions escalate
- Iranian cyberattacks against the U.S. are on the rise
- Germany rejects US request for troops in Syria
- Black Little Mermaid