Welcome back to the PFA podcast. Thank you to those who returned and welcome to those who are new.
In this episode, I dive into the terribly overblown and under-scrutinized illegal immigration issues created by the Trump Administration. One side ignored Obama’s use of the same detention centers and excoriate Trump while the other side blames the Trump Admin’s actions on Obama, Clinton, and Democrats.
Thanks for listening to the show. Let us know what you think of this weeks topic.
Sponsor a DACA Recipient
In light of the immigration drama this week, the upcoming episode highlights this DACA recipient. Isaac is on his way to medical school and DACA folks cannot get loans. At a minimum, share this out to help get word out to help fulfill a Dreamer’s dream.
- Kimmel vs Cruz – Blobfish Basketball Classic
- No, Bill Clinton did not pass a law separating families
- Zero Tolerance Policy
- What you need to know about the Trump administration’s zero-tolerance immigration policy
- Trump’s Order Does Nothing for Families He Broke Up
- Affording Congress an Opportunity to Address Family Separation (Executive Order)
- Don’t let Trump’s executive order fool you — family detention is also inhumane
- MMP – Mexican Migration Project
- Revisionist History: General Chapman’s Last Stand
- Different fact-checked references to consume:
- Trump changes course, stops family separation at the border
- No, Donald Trump’s separation of immigrant families was not Barack Obama’s policy
- Donald Trump wrongly blames Democrats for ‘catch and release’ immigration policy
- Jerry Brown says there’s “no massive wave of migrants pouring into California.” Is he right?
- Immigration, MS-13 and crime: the facts behind Donald Trump’s exaggerations
- Fact-checking Donald Trump’s misleading claim about the release of ‘dangerous terrorists’