Welcome back to the PFA podcast.
The government and the public are at an impasse over pandemic relief. It boils down to them arguing over how many trillions (yes…TRILLIONS) the toss on the pile.
- Trump signs 4 executive actions on coronavirus aid
- President Trump’s Executive Orders for Pandemic Relief
- Memorandum on Continued Student Loan Payment Relief During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Executive Order on Fighting the Spread of COVID-19 by Providing Assistance to Renters and Homeowners
- Memorandum on Deferring Payroll Tax Obligations in Light of the Ongoing COVID-19 Disaster
- Memorandum on Authorizing the Other Needs Assistance Program for Major Disaster Declarations Related to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- CARES Act (03/27/2020)
- Here Are the Differences Between the House and Senate Coronavirus Relief Bills
- H. R. 6800: Making emergency supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020, and for other purposes. (pdf)
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar on why Democrats won’t pass a ‘skinnier’ stimulus deal
- @apompliano Tweet
REMINDER: Politicians are currently arguing over how many trillions of dollars they should create out of thin air.
- Sanders, Colleagues Introduce Tax on Billionaire Wealth Gains to Provide Health Care for All