Welcome back to the PFA podcast.
This is a big week for the Republicans as they take the stage to combat the narrative of the DNC and try to cement themselves as the party for 2021 and beyond. Donald largely has his family speaking, but it won’t be Mary Trump; she threw Donald under the bus in 2018 in a new recording.
- Trump will reportedly announce emergency authorization for coronavirus plasma treatment
- Democrats have a plan to disrupt Trump’s convention and cripple his message: report
- College Road Trip: UNC Students Move Out After COVID-19 Outbreak
- MDH COVID-19 briefing: 15 Minnesota infections linked to Sturgis rally, officials concerned about college outbreaks
- Entire high school football team sidelined due to COVID-19 exposure
- Trump’s sister says “you can’t trust him” in audio leaked to WashPost
- The 152-Foot-Long Yacht Steve Bannon Was Arrested On Is For Sale For $28 Million
- Read The Indictment Against Steve Bannon
- ‘Unprecedented’ back-to-back hurricanes will target the same state, forcing evacuations in Louisiana
- Trump campaign releases list of Republican convention speakers
- Crisis At The Post Office
- Turkey Keeps Rates Unchanged Even as Lira Plumbs Record Lows – WSJ
- Fewer and fewer priority mail packages were delivered on time after DeJoy took over the USPS, internal documents reveal