Welcome back to the PFA podcast.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg passed this week. The Republicans are moving faster than we’ve ever seen them to try and fill this seat with < 50 days to the election.
- Kraken Cryptocurrency Exchange Gets US Banking License, Plans to Be Global Bank
- Bitcoin CEO: MicroStrategy’s Michael Saylor Explains His $425M Bet on BTC
- Sen. Ted Cruz, contradicting 2016 remarks, cites possible contested presidential election in urgent push to fill Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s seat
- Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2005: ‘The President, and the President alone, nominates judges’
- Front-runner for Supreme Court nomination to replace Ginsburg is a favorite of religious conservatives
- Trump eyes Cuban American judge from Florida for Supreme Court
- Trump’s Supreme Court court pick likely to be Amy Coney Barrett or Barbara Lagoa: reports